OutBack’s pre-assembled and pre-wired FLEXpower systems are now equipped with the updated FXR Series Grid/Hybrid inverter/chargers. This means that the most advanced Grid/Hybrid inverter features are now available on the industry’s most trusted and proven systems platform, for unmatched flexibility and value.
- 2 models available for 120/240VAC applications, ranging from 12kW to 14.4kW.
- 50Hz/60Hz selectable for regional diversity.
- Programmable for seven different modes including GridZero ,which blends utility power and stored renewable energy, minimizing grid dependence; also Support Mode for seamless generator integration.
- Advanced Battery Charging (ABC) with expanded charging voltages and time parameters accommodates charging profiles of new and emerging storage technologies including Lithium Ion, and Aqueous types.
- Field-upgradability eliminates system down-time for critical updates.
- Remote system control and monitoring available through any internet-enabled device with OPTICS RE.
The FLEXpower FOUR is ideal for split-phase applications with large power requirements such as larger residential, commercial or village power systems, with all necessary components integrated into a compact hang-on-the-wall system with a minimal footprint.
Updated: Sep 26, 2015