EmiratesGreen offers a range of on-site maintenance services for hydraulic systems and its mechanical components. For this purpose, EmiratesGreen has their well-equipped Mobile Van for on-site Hydraulic Systems repairing and maintenance.
Mobile van is well equipped with Machines, dies & accessories to execute the Hydraulic Systems overall, repair and maintenance works.
EmiratesGreen also offers hose crimping and replacement of hydraulic system hoses for different types Hydraulic Systems e.g.: Eastern moving equipment cranes, marine vessels, offshore cranes& offshore skids for Nitrogen’s.
Our Mechanical Equipment Maintenance Mobile Van Services covers the industries such as follows
- Port & Refinery & Process Industry.
- Construction machinery & Construction Sites Earth Moving Equipment’s Breakdown Support for hydraulic Systems.
- Automobile Industries.
- Rides & Amusement Park Hydraulic & Pneumatic Systems.
- Food & Beverage Industries.
- Van Services to Cable manufacturing Industries for Hydraulic & Pneumatic Systems.
- Piling Machines & Ready Mix Machines Hoses.
- Laundry Industries.
- Glass Manufacturing & Gypsum Block & Sheet Manufacturing Industry.
- Hydraulic skid services with fuel hoses with detachable fittings (Re-usable fittings).
- Mobile Services with immediate solution to avoid breakdown in machines / equipment’s.
- Tubing Forming & Tube Bending for Sizes up to ½”.
- Mobile Van Services for SCUBA Diving Service Hoses & Fittings Supports.
- Mobile Van Services for Rolling Mills & Steel Industries.
- Hydraulic Hoses for Marine leading Ship-building & manufacturing Industry.
- Hydraulic Hose for marine Ports & QC crane, spreader straddle carrier M/C’s.
Features of EmiratesGreen Services and Products
- On-Site Mobile Services for Hoses repair: Work can be done for sizes from ¼” to R2- 1 1 /4” & 4SH-1” (380 Bars). Hydraulic Hoses from size ¼ to 2” (Working pressure from 225 Bars to 400 Bars).
- Hydraulic Hose with SAE approved manufactures with single piece fitting for JIC, BSPP, and Metric Treads.
- If required the Hydraulic Hose assembly will be tested at 1.5 times of working pressure.
- Hydraulic fittings up to 400 Bar in carbon steel as well as stainless steel 316-TI.
- Hydraulic Quick Release Coupling for ISO-A & ISO-B standard from ¼” to 1”.
- Air Multipurpose Hoses for working pressure 20 Bars.
- Air claw connection Dixon – Chicago make from¼” to 1”.
- Others as per customer requirements.
Updated: Sep 24, 2015